As promised, we keep providing demos. Here is the latest PIQS (short for Play In Qodly Studio)
Thanks to this demo, you’ll get a smart design and the associated 4D code to handle a product cart. This use case is quite common in B2B context where a given actor has to order products to have them in stock.
In this demo you will see how to:
- View a list of available products to order
- Add / remove some of them in an in memory cart
- Transform this cart in an order in database
- View a list or orders, associated to ordered items.
Bonus: these examples are done using entity selections but also collections. Indeed Qodly Studio supports both datatypes: they both can be displayed in a datatable or with a matrix component. Isn’t that great?
Save time by re-using this pattern in your first Qodly app!
We’ll continue providing such demos for current and upcoming Qodly features. Stay tuned!
Reminder – to use this demo:
- Open the project in 4D (at least 4D v20 R2)
- 4D asks you to create a data file: answer yes. The demo allows you to generate data afterwards.
- Click on the Play In Qodly studio button
- Do not forget to generate data before using it, by pressing the “Generate data” button of the home page.