In this year’s 4D Summit Advanced Training, you’re going to learn about a lot of new innovative concepts that will be revealed during the Keynote and the MasterClass.
Not only sugar syntax, but accessing data in a very different way. Not only will these cutting edge features will allow you to take your applications to a whole new level, but they will also help you attract new talent! However, if you’re still skeptical and trying to decide if it’s worth booking a whole day dedicated to this new version, well the answer is: YES, it’s definitely worth it!
For all of you busy people and developers of little faith out there 🙂 , we can’t emphasize enough that this session’s topic is “the most important since Client-Server and Multi Process introduced in 1992 with 4D v3”, as described by Jean-Pierre Ribreau (JPR), our 4D super consultant and trainer. And here are a few hints about some of the things we’ve got in store for you according to JPR:
- Objects. Don’t think that what you know from v16R5 is enough, there is much, much more.
- Collections. Yes, you use them, and you already know everything about them … at least that’s what you believe. Just wait until you will see Collections in the new version.
- Records. Don’t think that just because you’ve used Records since the beginning, it will actually help you to go from ‘Classic’ to the ‘New’ way.
- Selections. How you can get rid of most of the limitations you’ve had to endure for years.
- Relations. Becomes much more important.
- 4D Language. You already use object notation, and you think you have it all figured out? WRONG. There’s MUCH more to learn.
Are you still feeling hesitant and undecided whether or not to take the plunge? Well, we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Last but not least, Thomas Maul, Head of Strategy at 4D, says:
“As a 4D developer, or team leader, if i would have been asked to select ONE 4D event to be attended in the past 15 years, it would be the 4D Summit 2018 … without a single hesitation!”
To learn all there is to know about these key topics, and put them to use back at home, register today for the 4D Summit 2018 and join JPR, as well as Laurent Ribardière, either in Paris on March 22, or in Washington DC on April 5.
We have so much to tell you!