4D v19 R7 is OUT with features you’ll surely enjoy using!
Here’s an overview of what this feature release has in store for you:
Download 4D v19 R7 (monthly Hot Fixes available)
- 4D Write Pro got more features. Add report subtotals on each page thanks to the Carry-over rows feature, a new document editing detection feature, and a new display mode, showing formulas as a symbol ⓕ, indicating their presence.
- Reading or adding one or more lines to an existing document (a log file, for instance) can now be done more efficiently than ever using the new file handles objects.
- 4D View Pro comes with new commands allowing you to manage your table columns and rows more efficiently. Combining this new feature with data contexts enables you to design more advanced templates to automatically populate business content with the correct information for every situation.
- Local Resources can now be downloaded to a shared folder with the Windows Remote Desktop Services instead of the user account folder. This results in a time and disk space gain.
- As for 4D for Mobile, display a web page served by 4D directly from your mobile App. A perfect feature for delivery truck geolocation, IoT sensor value changes to monitor production or logistics, and ECG patient data follow-up in a medical environment — just to name a few scenarios when data that arrives is frequently updated.
This is just a glimpse of what’s available in 4D v19 R7. Download 4D v19 R7 and discover how further you can go with this feature release.