From under the full moon, among the shadows of the dark forest, 4D v19 R6 was released, bursting with many features!
It’s not a bunch of hocus pocus; these are the features you requested:
- Horizontal and vertical padding for list boxes
- Developing concurrently on 4D Server in Project Mode
- 4D Write Pro templating
- 4D View Pro Excel-like table features
- Native support for Microsoft 365
- The support of external source code editors (e.g., Visual Studio Code) with standard functionalities such as syntax highlighting, syntax help, go-to definition, and more.
… To name a few spooktacular advances!
If you have not yet done so, check out what this feature release has in store.
Meanwhile, happy and safe Halloween from the 4D Product Team.