We’re pleased to announce that 4D v19 R6 is now available!
To whet your appetite, here’s an overview of what this feature release has in store for you:
- Horizontal and vertical padding for list boxes — so you can improve your UI visual organization, increase readability, and give it a more professional look.
- Language Server Protocol (LSP) support — so you can use external source code editors to handle 4D code and take advantage of functionalities such as syntax highlighting, syntax help, go to definition, and more.
- Developing concurrently on 4D Server in Project Mode — so you can adopt Project Mode without impacting your organization if you still work with binary mode. And take advantage of powerful features such as Classes, Computed attributes, Silicon compilation, CSS forms, and source control systems.
- Define a “datasource” for the 4D Write Pro tables — so the end-users of your application can design or modify templates that will be filled automatically with data.
- A new 4D View Pro table feature — so working with your data is much more accessible thanks to additional properties like headers, table resize, summary row, column sorting, filters, and more.
- Native support for Microsoft 365 — so you can support Single Sign-On, and retrieve information for the authenticated user, to name a few possibilities.
- 4D for Mobile aliases — so you can retrieve values at several degrees of depth and display even more relevant information in your mobile app.
- And more other advances await you.