4D v20 LTS, the most feature-rich version of 4D to date, has been released!
Now, with 4D v20, witness the integration of Visual Studio Code editor, harness the exceptional capabilities of 4D Write Pro for template-based document generation, and empower yourself with features to build modern applications’ UIs.
And that’s not all! Check out the highlights below:
- Develop real-time web applications capable of managing large data volumes and delivering a seamless user experience using the new built-in WebSocket Server.
- Work with complex data structures with object and collection literals, enabling a more concise and readable approach for initializing objects and collections within your code.
- Enhance productivity with improved Find and Replace functionality, enabling fast and efficient code searching and replacement.
- Customize your application’s “Help” menu by passing a collection that describes the menu items.
- Save time and quickly analyze and organize your data with 4D Write Pro’s tables, which automatically fill your data in tables with page breaks, headers, and even break rows.
- Use 4D Write Pro text boxes (floating containers) to print complex product flyers or brochures.
- Benefit from native support for Microsoft 365 using the Microsoft Graph API, enabling sending, receiving, organizing emails, and handling user authentication with Single Sign On (OAuth2)
These are just a few features you can expect to see in 4D v20.
Download 4D v20 now and explore the boundless possibilities unlocked by this feature-packed release.