I’m very happy to announce that 4D v18 R4 is now available!
4D v18 R4 is one of the best feature releases ever delivered, with 20+ new features added to 4D’s ever-growing list.
From the 4D language that keeps getting better, to new capabilities 4D for iOS offers for building enriched apps, to the implementation of 4D Write Pro features you’ve requested. PLUS a whole new set of 4D View Pro commands to give you further control over your documents.
Without further ado, here’s a sneak peek of what’s in store for you:
- ORDA data model classes make their debut appearance to enable business-oriented code. Hide complexity, reduce errors, smoothly onboard new team members, and speed up the development process!
- A new declaration syntax to greatly enhance autocompletion when declaring variables.
- Control app access with 4D for iOS email authentication. Boost user engagement, user experience, and user retention with push notifications. Expand possibilities and create the perfect custom app with detail form templates.
- A new CryptoKey class for protecting the confidentiality of your data and verifying the integrity of messages, as well as authenticating senders.
- 4D Write Pro – import and export different document formats via the widget, as well as direct export to PDF while supporting hyperlinks, image size optimization, and more!
- 4D View Pro includes a whole new set of commands to give you further control over your documents, including a new command to manipulate 4D View Pro areas and commands … offscreen.
- Use Pro list box features for free. No additional licensing required!
This is all just a glimpse of what’s available in 4D v18 R4. Download 4D v18 R4 and discover the features in this release.