by Add Komoncharoensiri, Director of Technical Services at 4D Inc
Here we go with another set of tips and tricks.
The 4D Knowledge Base is a library of information about 4D technology where weekly tech tips and monthly tech notes are actively published. If you missed the last tips on the KB, that’s fine; here is a compilation from the past few weeks.
This blog post covers 19 tips:
- Programmatically Set Currency Format for a Column in 4D View Pro
- Find command number for “Log command list” constant in SET DATABASE PARAMETER
- Using the Runtime Explorer for Testing
- Running Qodly Studio for 4D
- Things to check before migrating database to new OS
- Enable password masking for text input and combo boxes
- Find the Structure File of your Application with the Help of 4D
- Optimizing web pages for scalability
- 4D Web Server CORS Settings
- Avoid mixing plugins from previous versions
- Error: Versions number of 4D server is more recent than client
- Default values for missing parameters
- When is Notarization Required with 4D?
- Qodly Studio Files
- Remember to copy Settings folder to newly built project to transfer users and groups
- Get RGB Color From Native Color Picker (Project Mode)
- Converting Arrays to a String
- What to check when 4D Server is not opening the debugger upon TRACE or breakpoint
- Utility method to convert a collection to JSON string