We have some thrilling news to announce and the title may have already given a hint!
Lately, we’ve been working on preparing the release of 4D v17, which will provide new and exciting advances and even more reliable experiences for our customers.
4D v16 R6 is now available!
Here is a sneak peek of the things we’ve got in store for you:
- Step up your game and boost your productivity with the 40+ new built-in methods to manage collections.
- Breath life into your 4D Write Pro documents with full control over images, thanks to anchored pictures.
- Get ready for 4D View Pro and convert your existing 4D View documents.
- Explore a new flexible way to dynamically build forms fully adapted to your users’ needs.
All of this, and more awaits you!
Remember the days when you had to use nested loops and conditional statements to retrieve an object’s attribute? So you ended up with a long and complicated piece of code? Well, those days are over! Thanks to object notation combined with collections and their methods, you’re now able to write code faster, and in a more readable way!
Finding a specific attribute’s value has never been easier. Let’s take a look at a real life scenario and discover how!
In this year’s 4D Summit Advanced Training, you’re going to learn about a lot of new innovative concepts that will be revealed during the Keynote and the MasterClass.
Not only sugar syntax, but accessing data in a very different way. Not only will these cutting edge features will allow you to take your applications to a whole new level, but they will also help you attract new talent! However, if you’re still skeptical and trying to decide if it’s worth booking a whole day dedicated to this new version, well the answer is: YES, it’s definitely worth it!
We are pleased to announce the launch of beta testing for 4D v16 R6! This release is loaded with enhancements and new features that you won’t want to miss!
Let’s take a look and discover what’s new in the 4D v16 R6 Beta:
- Improvements to the 4D language and new emerging concepts – so you can write better code … faster
- Increased security of 4D Web Server – so you can have better rankings on web security audit tests
- Pictures in absolute position with 4D Write Pro – so you can have even more control
- Ability to convert existing 4D View documents to 4D View Pro – so you can upgrade easier
4D v16 R5 is now available!
Enhanced security, 4D language improvements, more commands to handle your 4D Write Pro documents, and an automatic mode for 4D View Pro advanced lists, are the highlights of 4D v16 R5.
Download 4D v16 R5 and discover all the advances in this R-release!
From Object Notation to 4D Write Pro and security to straightforward tips, 2017 had it all! Let’s take a look back with ten of our most-read posts. Here are the topics that grabbed your attention in 2017:
The 4D summit 2018 is fast approaching, and quite frankly, we couldn’t be more exited!
If you’re already registered, we’re looking forward to seeing you. If not, now’s the time to do it…while we still have available places.
We are pleased to announce the latest update to our 4D v16 product line: 4D v16.3.
4D v16.3 is certified to work with the latest OS versions, namely macOS High Sierra (10.13) and the latest Windows 10 update.
To download 4D v16.3, visit your 4D website today.
Given that there are around 6,000 tweets every second (i.e. over 350,000 tweets per minute, 500 million tweets per day equaling approximately 200 billion tweets per year), it would be great if we could search for those related to a specific subject rather than an avalanche of tweets we’re not interested in. Good news! Twitter provides a REST Search API that is great for searching tweets.
Got a question, suggestion or just want to get in touch with the 4D bloggers? Drop us a line!
* Your privacy is very important to us. Please click here to view our Policy