It is a real pain in the neck to remember credentials to all our accounts. The good news is you don’t have to deal with password hassle anymore! It’s now possible to use the same credentials to access all 4D services – Doc Center, 4D Knowledgebase, TAOW, 4D Store, etc… and now 4D Forums!
Your 4D account gives you access to the whole 4D ecosystem. You have only a single account and password to remember!
4D forums is now using the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication system. This typically means that once authenticated through one of the 4D portals, you are also automatically connected to 4D forums, and vice versa.
YOU ALREADY HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT
To benefit from the single authentication and retrieve your profile and posts, you need to first migrate your account.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the 4D forums, then click “Sign-in” in the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the migration page.
- Enter your login and password in the tab “I already have a forum account” then click “Account migration”.
YOU ARE A NEW USER
Want to interact with 4D Community ? Below what needs to be done:
- Create a 4D account, then sign-in to forums.4D.com.
- You will be redirected to the migration page. Click the button “I don’t have a 4D forum account”.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Your account will be activated. A confirmation is sent by email.
- Now you will be able to log into your forum account.
Welcome on board !