We have some thrilling news to announce and the title may have already given a hint!
Lately, we’ve been working on preparing the release of 4D v17, which will provide new and exciting advances and even more reliable experiences for our customers.
4D v16 R6 is now available!
Here is a sneak peek of the things we’ve got in store for you:
- Step up your game and boost your productivity with the 40+ new built-in methods to manage collections.
- Breath life into your 4D Write Pro documents with full control over images, thanks to anchored pictures.
- Get ready for 4D View Pro and convert your existing 4D View documents.
- Explore a new flexible way to dynamically build forms fully adapted to your users’ needs.
All of this, and more awaits you!
We are pleased to announce the launch of beta testing for 4D v16 R6! This release is loaded with enhancements and new features that you won’t want to miss!
Let’s take a look and discover what’s new in the 4D v16 R6 Beta:
- Improvements to the 4D language and new emerging concepts – so you can write better code … faster
- Increased security of 4D Web Server – so you can have better rankings on web security audit tests
- Pictures in absolute position with 4D Write Pro – so you can have even more control
- Ability to convert existing 4D View documents to 4D View Pro – so you can upgrade easier
4D v16 R5 is now available!
Enhanced security, 4D language improvements, more commands to handle your 4D Write Pro documents, and an automatic mode for 4D View Pro advanced lists, are the highlights of 4D v16 R5.
Download 4D v16 R5 and discover all the advances in this R-release!
From Object Notation to 4D Write Pro and security to straightforward tips, 2017 had it all! Let’s take a look back with ten of our most-read posts. Here are the topics that grabbed your attention in 2017:
We are pleased to announce the latest update to our 4D v16 product line: 4D v16.3.
4D v16.3 is certified to work with the latest OS versions, namely macOS High Sierra (10.13) and the latest Windows 10 update.
To download 4D v16.3, visit your 4D website today.
Over the years, security has become a core topic for business applications. As a 4D developer, you are constantly facing customers who pay close attention to the level of security in the solutions they use for running their everyday businesses.
To help you answer your customers’ security-related questions, we are pleased to announce the release of the 4D Security Guide.
This reference document describes all the built-in tools and techniques involved in creating a secured environment for your business applications: from authentication and TLS encryption, to data access system and data protection. Now it’s time for you to check it out!
We are pleased to announce the launch of beta testing for 4D v16 R5! It’s chock-full of interesting things, so let’s take a look and see what 4D v16 R5 BETA has in store for you…
This release introduces some compelling features and enhancements, including:
- Enforced security for 4D Web Server and password handling with appropriate and effective protocols and algorithms.
- Simplified handling of undefined values in the 4D language.
- The ability to programmatically manage your 4D Write Pro headers and footers.
- Fully automatic adaptation of a list’s row height in 4D View Pro.
4D v16 R4 is now available!
Beyond new opportunities of customizing and enhancing your application interface, 4D v16 R4 is bringing huge improvements to the 4D language. Download 4D v16 R4 and discover one of the most feature-rich R-releases ever!
It is a real pain in the neck to remember credentials to all our accounts. The good news is you don’t have to deal with password hassle anymore! It’s now possible to use the same credentials to access all 4D services – Doc Center, 4D Knowledgebase, TAOW, 4D Store, etc… and now 4D Forums!
Your 4D account gives you access to the whole 4D ecosystem. You have only a single account and password to remember!
Got a question, suggestion or just want to get in touch with the 4D bloggers? Drop us a line!
* Your privacy is very important to us. Please click here to view our Policy