4D v16 R4 is now available!
Beyond new opportunities of customizing and enhancing your application interface, 4D v16 R4 is bringing huge improvements to the 4D language. Download 4D v16 R4 and discover one of the most feature-rich R-releases ever!
It is a real pain in the neck to remember credentials to all our accounts. The good news is you don’t have to deal with password hassle anymore! It’s now possible to use the same credentials to access all 4D services – Doc Center, 4D Knowledgebase, TAOW, 4D Store, etc… and now 4D Forums!
Your 4D account gives you access to the whole 4D ecosystem. You have only a single account and password to remember!
We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest update to our 4D v16 product line: 4D v16.2.
In addition to software corrections, 4D v16.2 contains the xerces library upgrade to version 3.1.4.
To download 4D v16.2, visit your 4D website today.
I am pleased to announce that the beta testing of 4D v16 R4 starts today! 4D v16 R4 is one of the feature-richest R-release ever delivered! There is so much to tell, I don’t know what to start with…
4D v16 R4 beta introduces 4 major product features, among others:
- A major 4D language enhancement with the object notation, making the developer’s life easier!
- Real tables in 4D Write Pro, answering the most-asked feature request for the old 4D Write.
- The Single Document Interface (SDI) mode making your Windows 64-bit application entering a new world where application windows are all independent!
- The first step of the 4D View Pro spreadsheet as a Preview, lifting the veil on a powerful spreadsheet solution for your 64-bit applications.
Upgrade now and benefit from the power of 4D v16 R3, available today for download!
Take advantage of our new features to optimize your programming productivity and easily design your custom 4D Write Pro interfaces in just a few clicks.
4D has initiated a new program to share the source code of internal 4D key components such as the 64-bit Quick Report, the date/time pickers, or even the 4D Write Pro user interface.
Sounds already interesting, but what exactly does it concretely mean for you? You always wanted to use the Time picker widget, but with a different look and feel. The 4D Write Pro user interface is great, but can’t fit exactly in your application, that is requiring a more ‘Microsoft Office like’ ribbon bar approach.
We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest update to our 4D v16 product line: 4D v16.1.
In addition to software corrections, 4D v16.1 contains the Open SSL library upgrade to version 1.0.2k.
To download 4D v16.1, visit your 4D website today.
4D is moving forward to provide you with a full Altura-free Windows product line. This will allow us to internally use some modern technologies and make you benefit from it, such as support of Single Document Interface (SDI) windows for instance.
End of last year, we did a first announcement to share with you how we will proceed with the removal of Altura. With 4D v16 R2, we have delivered the Altura-free final version of 4D Developer Edition and 4D Volume Desktop Windows 64-bit. The last step is 4D Server, and this will happen in a near future. We are actually going to remove Altura library from 4D Server Windows 64 bits in a coming 4D v16 R-release.
I am pleased to announce that the beta testing of 4D v16 R3 starts today! So what are the new features available in 4D v16 R3 beta?
New perspectives using standard actions
Upgrade now and benefit from the power of 4D v16 R2. Rapidly create and deploy robust and beautifully designed applications that solve complex problems!
- Use the 4D Write Pro ruler to easily control the position of elements
- Query your object fields using criteria on array elements
- Use the highly professional feature – instant snapshots of 4D data with VMWare vSphere or Windows Server 2016 Snapshot Support
- Personalize the list box selection highlight color
- Use the new rendering engine for Web areas based on Blink from Google
- Use 4D entirely in 64-bit
Got a question, suggestion or just want to get in touch with the 4D bloggers? Drop us a line!
* Your privacy is very important to us. Please click here to view our Policy