4D v16 R5 is now available!
Enhanced security, 4D language improvements, more commands to handle your 4D Write Pro documents, and an automatic mode for 4D View Pro advanced lists, are the highlights of 4D v16 R5.
Download 4D v16 R5 and discover all the advances in this R-release!
From Object Notation to 4D Write Pro and security to straightforward tips, 2017 had it all! Let’s take a look back with ten of our most-read posts. Here are the topics that grabbed your attention in 2017:
We are pleased to announce the latest update to our 4D v16 product line: 4D v16.3.
4D v16.3 is certified to work with the latest OS versions, namely macOS High Sierra (10.13) and the latest Windows 10 update.
To download 4D v16.3, visit your 4D website today.
Over the years, security has become a core topic for business applications. As a 4D developer, you are constantly facing customers who pay close attention to the level of security in the solutions they use for running their everyday businesses.
To help you answer your customers’ security-related questions, we are pleased to announce the release of the 4D Security Guide.
This reference document describes all the built-in tools and techniques involved in creating a secured environment for your business applications: from authentication and TLS encryption, to data access system and data protection. Now it’s time for you to check it out!
We are pleased to announce the launch of beta testing for 4D v16 R5! It’s chock-full of interesting things, so let’s take a look and see what 4D v16 R5 BETA has in store for you…
This release introduces some compelling features and enhancements, including:
- Enforced security for 4D Web Server and password handling with appropriate and effective protocols and algorithms.
- Simplified handling of undefined values in the 4D language.
- The ability to programmatically manage your 4D Write Pro headers and footers.
- Fully automatic adaptation of a list’s row height in 4D View Pro.
4D v16 R4 is now available!
Beyond new opportunities of customizing and enhancing your application interface, 4D v16 R4 is bringing huge improvements to the 4D language. Download 4D v16 R4 and discover one of the most feature-rich R-releases ever!
It is a real pain in the neck to remember credentials to all our accounts. The good news is you don’t have to deal with password hassle anymore! It’s now possible to use the same credentials to access all 4D services – Doc Center, 4D Knowledgebase, TAOW, 4D Store, etc… and now 4D Forums!
Your 4D account gives you access to the whole 4D ecosystem. You have only a single account and password to remember!
We are pleased to announce the availability of the latest update to our 4D v16 product line: 4D v16.2.
In addition to software corrections, 4D v16.2 contains the xerces library upgrade to version 3.1.4.
To download 4D v16.2, visit your 4D website today.
I am pleased to announce that the beta testing of 4D v16 R4 starts today! 4D v16 R4 is one of the feature-richest R-release ever delivered! There is so much to tell, I don’t know what to start with…
4D v16 R4 beta introduces 4 major product features, among others:
- A major 4D language enhancement with the object notation, making the developer’s life easier!
- Real tables in 4D Write Pro, answering the most-asked feature request for the old 4D Write.
- The Single Document Interface (SDI) mode making your Windows 64-bit application entering a new world where application windows are all independent!
- The first step of the 4D View Pro spreadsheet as a Preview, lifting the veil on a powerful spreadsheet solution for your 64-bit applications.
Upgrade now and benefit from the power of 4D v16 R3, available today for download!
Take advantage of our new features to optimize your programming productivity and easily design your custom 4D Write Pro interfaces in just a few clicks.
Got a question, suggestion or just want to get in touch with the 4D bloggers? Drop us a line!
* Your privacy is very important to us. Please click here to view our Policy