4D v17 R3 is now available!
To whet your appetite, here’s an overview of what this R-release has to offer:
- Create your own object methods and move one step closer towards classes in the 4D language.
- More 4D for iOS features for a customized mobile application with data formatters, personalized templates, and the ability to add your own icons.
- The ability to export the .4DB file into multiple text files as a first step towards full source control support – coming in a future release.
- 4D Write Pro is getting more feature-rich with new commands and attributes to create complex and beautiful documents.
- Import and export Microsoft Excel documents (.xlsx format) with 4D View Pro.
All of this and more awaits you!
It’s that time of the year where we take a look back at ten of our most-read posts. What a year it’s been! From ORDA to help you write code in an object-oriented mode, to 4D for iOS to extend your existing business applications to mobile devices, and much more. 2018 was filled with huge product announcements and a plethora of exciting features! Let’s take a look at the topics that grabbed your attention in 2018:
At the stroke of midnight, we wave goodbye to 2018 and head into an exciting and productive 2019. Here’s a video of the 4D teams wishing you all a very happy new year … from all over the world, in several different languages.