Upgrade now and benefit from the power of 4D v16 R2. Rapidly create and deploy robust and beautifully designed applications that solve complex problems!
- Use the 4D Write Pro ruler to easily control the position of elements
- Query your object fields using criteria on array elements
- Use the highly professional feature – instant snapshots of 4D data with VMWare vSphere or Windows Server 2016 Snapshot Support
- Personalize the list box selection highlight color
- Use the new rendering engine for Web areas based on Blink from Google
- Use 4D entirely in 64-bit
The 4D Community is one of the reason of the success of 4D. Brent Raymond, Senior Software Architect from the Art Institute of Chicago, presents at 4D Summit Portland 2016 the 4DMethod user group: its role, what topics are discussed, how meetings are held…
Cache management is actually a key element of the database management, Laurent Ribardière presents at 4D Summit Portland 2016 the new cache manager he implemented in the 4D v16 64-bit version.
Before watching the technical presentation with details about the implementation, we recommend to start with these two blog posts, describing the feature benefit itself: